Human resource management (HRM) is a term used to describe the management and development of employees in an organization. It is also called talent management. It involves overseeing all things related to managing an organization’s human capital.
Human Resource (HR) is a booming Industry. Today, the demand for HR professionals has increased. No company can do without HR it recruits the man power and handles them too.
It is a natural phenomenon, if the demand is high so is the supply and to be the desired candidate, one should be able to answer numerous questions asked in the interview.
What are the questions asked in an Interview?
- Describe yourself:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Give a brief about yourself?
- Describe who you are?
- Tell me about your background?
- Your strength and weakness:
- Tell me about your strength and weakness?
- In which profile you are most comfortable?
- What are your strong points?
- Professional Course
- Do you have any professional degree?
- I don’t see a professional course in your profile; don’t you think you should enroll in one?
- Ex job profile Report:
- If I call up your current or previous reporting manager now, what will be their opinion about you? What will they say that you need to work on?
- Did you ever have a conflict with your previous boss?
- How do your co-workers feel about you?
- Increased Knowledge:
- In the last few years have you done anything to improve your knowledge?
- If you get a chance to increase your knowledge will you take it ?
- Comfort zone:
- Can you work in night shifts or weekends?
- Can you work in rotational shifts?
- Future goals:
- Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?
- Where will you be in next 3 years?
- Organizational Changes:
- How well can you adapt a change?
- Can you adapt to technology advancements?
- Can you handle work pressure?
- Time Management Skills:
- Can you describe your time management skills?
- More questions
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- What motivates you?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Can you relocate?
- Salary :
- What are your salary expectations?
- What was your last CTC?
- Last but not the least the interviewer will ask
‘Do you have any question’?
These are some questions which are likely to be asked in an HR Interview. So , prepare well and all the best for your interview. for more info you can visit on www.rmsschool.com